March 29, 2014
March 26, 2014
In this video I will share how to DIY : How to make natural body scrub & homemade body scrub recipe for dry skin ,OILY SKIN,COMBINATION SKIN ,BASICALLY ALL SKIN TYPES & This is also a whitening body scrub recipes using homemade body scrub recipes natural ingredients. This body scrub and body pack is used widely in India during pre bridal and wedding sessions, it also helps to improve skin complexion, removes body hair naturally from roots, treats ingrown hair and remove dry,dull,damaged,old skin.
Use weekly twice. This is also the best homemade body scrub for acne treatment if you have face and body acne problems.This homemade body exfoliant is natural, effective and cost friendly.
WATCH THE COMPLETE VIDEO ON HOW TO MAKE THIS BODY SCRUB
Also Please Checkout the Sale on Black Lace Blouse:
Girly or sexy? Edgy or elegant? Vintage or chic? You’ll decide >> http://www.romwe.com/romwe-
Here is an inner coupon for you, my lovely fans: 10offblacklaceIt’ll help you save 67% in total :)
Winner of my Previous Giveaway HERE IS
Romwe Aztec Tribal Cardigan Giveaway Winner Announcement !Rosa Pi email@example.com Please contact me On My Email firstname.lastname@example.org For your prize.
March 24, 2014
- Hair towel turban
- Shiseido white lucent softener
- Biotique Bio Dandelion Ageless Lightening serum
- DECLEOR PARIS RELAXING SMOOTHING EYE CREAM
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion
- Dabur Erand Tail Castor Oil
- Rexona skin light deodorant
- Victorias Secret Berry Kiss Body Butter
- Homemade Lip Treatment for Pink Lips
- Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment
- Three Beauties Of London Nail Rebuilding Protein
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Firming Butter
Watch The Complete Video To See My Night Time Skin Care Routine Currently:
Today is the 4th Day since this Burn Injury Happened with me on Sunday The Morning Of Holi festival . I was making breakfast Indian A...
For all the girly girl stuff , the things I always wanted to do, I have been searching for a Shop where I can buy a Lot of DIY (do it yours...