Eid , Eid al-fitr or Hari Raya is on 18 August 2012 and ends on 19 August 2012 eve.
This is a easy eye-makeup tutorial specially for all those who are celebrating the festival.
For all the lovely people who have been fasting for a month this is the end of the Ramadan.
I wish you all a very Happy Eid " Eid Mubarak".
Treat yourself with good food and new dresses and don't forget to put on the great makeup for that extra happiness.
Here is my EID special Makeup Tutorial
- too faced shadow insurance anti crease eye shadow base
- MAC NW30 studio sculpt concealer
- MAC plum dressing eye shadow
- MAC carbon eyeshadow
- MAC crystal avalanche eyeshadow
- Senna cosmetics Glint sheer lipstick
- NK auto lip liner plum
- coastal scents blush pink from 10 blush pallette
- Maybelline the colossal volume express mascara
- CLIO professional water proof brush liner
- Revlon colorstay foundation
- MAC studio fix C40 powder foundation
- best beautiful AAA eye lashes
- MAC graph black technakohl liner eye liner kajal
The dress is a silk marron anarkali designer dress with long transparent sleeves and chudidar bottoms (pajami) :)
I have my hair just washed and pulled to one side and pinned up behind the ears :)
The huge crystal earrings are from a local Indian Jewellery store from India.