Indian Festival Celebration Makeup for Diwali and outfit of the Day
How is everyone doing here ?
I am feeling better now and have recovered to a much extent :) with that said, there were too Indian festivals Karvachauth (Indian Married women festival) and Diwali or Deepavali (Laxmi Pooja) that pushed me to recover sooner :)
So This is what I wore on Diwali Night for the celebration of festival and also the Makeup I did for the Night (after almost 2 months I touched makeup again !!!) .
My Outfit for the Diwali Pooja and Celebration :-
- I wore a Cotton sleeveless light Blue embrodery dress .
- The design was designed by my Designer Sis in law.
- The Dupatta or the Veil has the silver border (gota) on it all over.
- The Neck is U shape in front and back both sides , though the back neck is much deeper.
- The neck design and the sleeves have the silver Piping all over to go with the Dupatta or Veil border and to give the dress that extra festive look.
- the best thing about this dress is the color of the dress and the comfort cotton Dress material
- My footwear are from METRO, silver flat sandals with huge silver stones/rhinestones in the front strap.
Lets Break down The DIWALI MAKEUP : -
I wish I noticed that One strand of the hair on my face that moment !!!
Firstly this is my fav lipstick The Bubble gum Pink color lipstick !!!
I bought some makeup couple of months ago before falling sick but then was not able to share either on my blog or on my YouTube Videos, I shall do that soon.
- Revlon Color stay foundation Makeup (Combination/oily skin) 340 Early Tan.
- Maybelline B.B White spf 50 ANTI UV CREAM.
- MAC studio fix C40.
- Coastal scents Pink blush.
- CLIO eyeliner Kill Black.
- MAC graph black technakohl liner eyeliner kajal
- Bourjois Paris intense extrait 03 eyeshadow makeup.
- PUPA Vamp! mascara
- INGLOT sleeks cream lipgloss 98.
- Sally Hansen Sculpt & shape lipstick.
- Just washed and blow dried hair
Some Pics from my Life/ Diwali 2012 Singapore Celebration:)
Since I have been Missing out a lot that I wanted to share, and there are so many posts in Draft status from months, I shall do those one by one as I really wish to share those, I love sharing.
To start with I thought its the moment right now and begin with the Diwali post (recent fun)
Rangoli That I made for Diwali :
Diwali Diyas /Lights:
Lighting diyas is not allowed here as it is risky, bursting crackers is not allowed either that cause noise pollution :) What else will you miss away from home, when you miss the basic fun of the festival :)
So I lite the basic diyas to keep in front of the Goddess only.
My Diwali Pooja decoration :-
Thanks for visiting, hope you all had a fun filled safe Diwali, I really enjoyed after a long the festival time and it was so much fun. Just loved cleaning,cooking,shopping and all preparations for the Diwali.
Until next time,
Thanks for reading my Makeup Diary, Leave me a comment Below I respond to them sooner I can. Do you want to be the first one to know the latest happenings at princessjobeauty.com , then just subscribe to our RSS feed and you can also follow us on YouTube , Twitter and Facebook and stay updated! Love SuperPrincessjo