- Sanitize the nails and feet.
- Push back the cuticle and clean the surrounding nail plate.
- Shape the natural nail using Hand & Nail Harmony file of choice (Hand & Nail Harmony Wooden File)
- Gently remove the shine using the Hand & Nail Harmony Buffer.
- Remove the dust and Wipe the nail with Hand & Nail Harmony Cleanser using a lint free wipe.
- Apply Hand & Nail Harmony PH Bond to the nail plate.
- Apply GELISH FOUNDATION GEL - in a thin application and seal the edges of the nail.
- Place hand in the LED 6G or LED 9G Light for 10 seconds or UV Light for 1 minute.
- Apply GELISH SOAK OFF GEL POLISH of Choice - in a thin application from cuticle to free edge. Be sure to seal the edges of the nail.
- Place hand in the LED 6G or LED 9G Light for 20 - 30 seconds (10 seconds for light colors) or a UV Light for 2 minute for lighter colors or 3 minutes for darker colors.
- Apply GELISH TOP IT OFF GEL SEALER from cuticle to free edge using a thin light application.
- Place hand in LED 6G or LED 9G Light for 30 seconds or UV Light for 3 minutes.
- Wipe off the tacky surface with HAND & NAIL HARMONY CLEANSER.
- Apply HAND & NAIL HARMONY NOURISH cuticle oil to the skin surrounding the nail.
PRICE: SGD $75 , So together for the Pedicure and Manicure POST HERE the total cost is SGD $165
AVAILABILITY: Nail Saloons where GELISH system is available. I got Mine done at the City Nails at the City Square mall Singapore .
- Gelish color gels apply same as nail polishes .
- But are cured in UV lamps and LED lamps.
- long lasting.
- Chip free- nails do not chip after application.
- Perfect nails always.
- Gelish on feet stays much longer then Gelish on Hands.
- Many colors available to choose from.
- Does not fade
- Does not Peel
- Very Expensive.
- Removal of Gelish nails require a separate process.
- Removal process costs extra bucks .
- It gets adhered to the natural nails plate so will definitely needs extra care after removal
Overall I was happy with the service of City nails, except for the FACT that after the manicure and Pedicure got over they told me I have to come back to remove the GELISH polis as it requires extra care , and can not be removed at home safely.
Also it will cost another $75 to $90 . Now that got me wild for a moment , but I couldn't do anything. I also kept little worried of wasting so much on Nails , that to be honest I know I will get bored soon. As I love changes.
So I will carry these Pedicured and Manicured nails till I get bored of them . Then Will go to remove them and will update the nails status again :) Obviously will have to remove this and spend some extra bucks (actually a lot of extra bucks to remove these).
By the way I also went for the Dinner date after getting these Nails done with friends to a Turkish Restaurant In Arab Street, I totally enjoyed Flaunting my Nails. I also got asked about them , so the price paid !! Well not really lol....
What is the one worst experience you had when the seller told you the cost after service ??
Thanks for reading my Makeup Diary, Leave me a comment Below I respond to them sooner I can. Do you want to be the first one to know the latest happenings at princessjobeauty.com , then just subscribe to our RSS feed and you can also follow us on YouTube , Twitter and Facebook and stay updated! Love SuperPrincessjo