BEFORE AFTER GELISH SOAK-OFF GEL POLISH MANICURE
MANICURE STEPS :--
- Sanitize the nails and hands.
- Push back the cuticle and clean the surrounding nail plate.
- Shape the natural nail using Hand & Nail Harmony file of choice (Hand & Nail Harmony Wooden File)
- Gently remove the shine using the Hand & Nail Harmony Buffer.
- Remove the dust and Wipe the nail with Hand & Nail Harmony Cleanser using a lint free wipe.
- Apply Hand & Nail Harmony PH Bond to the nail plate.
- Apply GELISH FOUNDATION GEL - in a thin application and seal the edges of the nail.
- Place hand in the LED 6G or LED 9G Light for 10 seconds or UV Light for 1 minute.
- Apply GELISH SOAK OFF GEL POLISH of Choice - in a thin application from cuticle to free edge. Be sure to seal the edges of the nail.
- Place hand in the LED 6G or LED 9G Light for 20 - 30 seconds (10 seconds for light colors) or a UV Light for 2 minute for lighter colors or 3 minutes for darker colors.
- Apply GELISH TOP IT OFF GEL SEALER from cuticle to free edge using a thin light application.
- Place hand in LED 6G or LED 9G Light for 30 seconds or UV Light for 3 minutes.
- Wipe off the tacky surface with HAND & NAIL HARMONY CLEANSER.
- Apply HAND & NAIL HARMONY NOURISH cuticle oil to the skin surrounding the nail.
GIRLS AT WORK
MY GELISH NAILS
PRICE: SGD $25 for the two tones nail art + SGD $65 = Total manicure SGD $90 ( EXPENSIVE la ! very expensive )
AVAILABILITY: Nail Saloons where GELISH system is available.
- Gelish color gels apply same as nail polishes .
- But are cured in UV lamps and LED lamps.
- long lasting.
- Chip free- nails do not chip after application.
- Perfect nails always.
- Gelish on feet stays much longer then Gelish on Hands.
- Many colors available to choose from.
- Does not fade
- Does not Peel
- Very Expensive.
- Removal of Gelish nails require a separate process.
- Removal process costs extra bucks .
But Love these nails, after all we all need to pamper ourselves once in a While. Don't we?
I Also did Gelish Pedicure on the Same day to save time!! So the post will be up next.