Happy Ganesha Chaturthi To all My Indian Readers who are celebrating , I do celebrate it too :)
So after all the rituals i did today for Lord Ganesha , Here I am with the start of a new series of Makeup Review of all the makeup That I own, That will help someone somewhere to know about the product, I can just share my opinion about the products but the final results and opinion may vary from person to person, The makeup works differently for various skin tones but the magic is how to use it to make it look good on you, So with the first day of This series,
First I would like to share the pictures of My makeup storage way and then I will regularly review the products from Lips, Eyes,Face one by one. I have been getting lot of requests on YouTube to do the Makeup storage and makeup collection Video, But i was not able to do it till date, so I thought It would be great If I can share some pictures of My makeup collection and storage on My Blog , hopefully I will do the video soon on my YouTube
This is How I store My makeup:
I Keep almost all My Makeup In these 2 Drawers,which I keep in a room that I use only to keep My stuff Like clothes,makeup ,shoes . The first one is a wooden cupboard with a drawer on top, I keep some of My stuff Inside this, it has doors with lock and keys so i can even lock it when i want to, Also the doors stop dust to enter so everything remains clean and hygienic as i like it :)
- 1st drawer:- Lipsticks and Lip glosses
- 2nd drawer: Eye Liners and Lip liners
- 3rd drawer:-Single,dual,trio,quad or Loose eye-shadows
- 4th drawer:Mascaras and primers
- 5th drawer:Foundations and compacts
- 6th drawer : Blushes and Bronze-rs
- On TOP of the Drawers I keep 2 baskets ,this is where I keep My All Makeup palettes, which contains, BH Cosmetics, SEPHORA, Coastal scents, Dior, NYX palette, Born Pretty store, Camelion, ELF makeup palettes etc ...
This is the closeup of everything together, I also use My wooden Drawer cupboard on Top to store some hairsprays,deodorant,perfumes,lotions,jewelery etc...
This was a brief of my makeup collection & makeup storage , So Look for this space for Upcoming reviews and my thoughts ..... :)
Thanks for reading, Leave me a comment below, Love you all SuperPrincessjo